Legion Week runs from September 16th to the 22nd. There is lots to do:
- September 16th – Legion Breakfast, 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon
- September 16th – Battle of Britain, Jackson Park, 2:00 p.m.
- September 17th – Legion Veterans Service, Greenlawn Cemetery, 11:00 a.m.
- September 17th – Chiropractic Health Benefits, Legion, 1:30 p.m.
- September 17th – Senior Dinner Dance, Legion, 3:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- September 19th – Cadets, Legion, 7:00 p.m.
- September 20th – Luck of Draw 8-ball pool, Legion, 6:30 p.m.
- September 21st – Fish & Chicken dinner featuring music by ‘Olden Young’, 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- September 22nd – Branch Golf Tournament, Dominion Golf Course, 1:00 p.m. dinner to follow at Legion
- September 23rd – Veterans Appreciation Dinner, Legion, 4:00 p.m.
- all week – BBQ lunch at the Legion, 12:00 to 2:30 p.m.
Also, Click Here to view various letters from the Lieutenant Governor, Premier of Ontario, Dominion and Provincial Presidents, the history of legion week and some facts.