Skip to content
Membership DutiesChris Ricard2020-08-25T11:16:16-04:00
- Use iSalute Membership Software installed on Membership Computer to maintain Membership records for Life, Ordinary, Affiliate Voting and Non-Voting Members.
- Process changes of information of members such as change of addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Process renewals, new members and transfers of members (in and out of branch).
- Notify Dominion Command of deceased members. If member was a veteran, also notify Legion Magazine as LAST POST notice.
- Prepare monthly reports for Executive and General Membership Meetings and Newsletter.
- Give list of deceased members to President for mention at ‘Moment of Silence’ at Executive and General Meetings.
- Submit Member Birthdays for Newsletter
- Organize Early Bird Campaign for September, October and November of each year.
- Update the Deceased List in Display Case including those members who are deceased in previous year.
- Prepare information for Annual Inspection.
- Change membership status (active or inactive) as of January 31 of each year.
- Post membership list in Membership Display Case using software.
- Prepare Transmittal Report for submission of dues to Dominion Command.
- Prepare packages for New Members initiation at General Meetings.
- Provide Applications and Procedure brochures for new members available at Bar.
- Provide Form for Changes to Member information available at Bar.
- Provide Form for Transfer to Branch 594 available at Bar.
- Encourage members to renew their membership by December 31 of each year.
- Implement changes required by Dominion Command.
- Provide information to Executive such as Poppy Campaign mailing labels
- Provide information to Honours and Awards Committee