Skip to content
Secretary – TreasurerDave Pickford2018-04-01T09:05:42-04:00
Secretary – Treasurer
- Provide enough copies of your report to cover both the Executive and General Meetings of the Branch.
- May be required to take the minutes of Branch meetings, type out and print and present to Branch President for final approval before making enough copies to hand out.
- The issuance of cheques relating to Branch business
- Cheques are not to be signed in blank and must correspond to invoices, etc.
- Receive the monthly report that you obtain from the Bookkeeper and present a legible printable printed report to the Executive Members at the Executive Meeting and at the monthly General Membership Meeting.
- Verbally present your report at both meetings and dress in blue and greys for the general meeting of the branch if you have them.